We have a state of the art Emergency Department headed by an Emergency Consultant and a team of well trained doctors and nurses, providing emergency care 24/7, in a facility of international standard.
- A dedicated TRIAGE Room where we have introduced a Manchester TRIAGE System to classify patients according to the seriousness of illness and injury and patients are seen according to their seriousness.
- Resuscitation Room, we have a state of art well-equipped independent resuscitation room. Where all types of acutely sick (cardiac arrest, Peri arrest and Poly Trauma) patients are managed in complete isolation.
- Major & Minor areas, a spacious well-equipped area for dealing all type of emergencies.
- Isolation Area for suspected cases of infectious diseases.
- Observation Area for observation of Patients waiting for Lab Tests and final Decision.
- We also provide 24/7 Ambulance Services for transfer of Bahria Town’s patients from their house to the hospital. We also transfer critically sick patient from the hospital to other tertiary care setups if needed.