Bahria International Hospital Lahore
Dr. Muhammad Afzal Hamdani
Assistant Professor Rheumatology
MBBS, DIP-CARD. MRCP, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Rheumatology)
Bahria International Hospital provides Rheumatology services which includes
- Autoimmune diseases
- Musculoskeletal symptoms which can involve internal organs like kidneys, lungs and brain.
- Long term disability
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Crohn’s related Arthritis
- Other Rheumatic Conditiions
- Vasculitis all types
- Infective arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Intra articular and regional pain syndrome injections
- Infalammatory myositis and myopathies
- Autoimmune diseases of all organs
- Physical therapy and ancillary/ complementry medicine advise in rheumatic diseases
Make An Appointment
Our aim is to provide the best available expertise and resources to the care and treatment of our patient providing you a number of treatments and surgeries.
Error: Contact form not found.